Well hello there!
It’s been awhile since I’ve had time to really flesh out a post or write out a recipe, and as I believe anything worth doing is worth doing right and well, I’ve forgone posting any half-butted attempts at posts due to our suddenly busy summer. I’ll share more details later, but here are a few bullet points to explain my absence:
– A had her dance recital (and dress rehearsal, and pictures…etc)
– The Hubs changed work schedules (again)
– I got a new job (yay!) which required serious studying and attention
– C turned two which meant BIRTHDAY PARTY TIME!
– We’ve been preparing for my brother – in -law’s wedding which is now only a week away!
But I have still been learning and cooking.
Here’s proof from today!
I made crepes for breakfast, complete with homemade blueberry syrup.
I made my favorite kind of fruit salad: melon!
I made a really yummy fresh herb/modified caprese salad:
So stay tuned for some recipes after next week (when I hope life will be calmer)!